Online registration for the media is now closed. New registrations for the media will need to be done on-site Dhahran EXPO.
Pre-registered media will need to collect their badges from the Media Centre.
Members of the working press receive complimentary registration to IPTC 2020. Please carefully read the criteria below.
- Complimentary media registration is available only to members of the working press who are writing articles or producing broadcast coverage about IPTC (examples include reporter, editor, publisher, photojournalist, freelance writer*).
- Titles that will not be eligible include PR or marketing representative, account executive, corporate media relations staff, advertising sales, president, CEO, and other non-editorial roles.
- Journalists must be employed by a news organisation that covers the oil and gas industry.
- To ensure a secure conference, government-issued photo identification is required.
* Freelance writers must have a documented assignment from a specific news organisation to receive media registration.